Tuesday, November 27, 2007

e simple joys in life

wed, 115pm

super 倒霉

yesterday i take e train back home, i wear my boots my feet is super pain sia
i see left like 3 stops. so i still hope can faster reach my stop den can go home
but e train just have to suddenly jerk
den tis woman beside me cannot keep her balance
she accidentally zham my toes 大大力

wah really really bth
i screamed in pain den all e pp in e cabin turn to look at me
i paiseh. don dare to make anymore noise

i clutch my bag in pain. i tink i 忍 e pain until my face going to turn green
i wear high heels. den first day wear alr so pain. n walk so long journey. e stupid woman go n zham my toes!!!!!!

NABEH 本小姐 TAKE 45 MINS TO WALK HOME INSTEAD OF THE USUAL 20 MINS BCOZ I WAS LIMPING IN PAIN

i 一边 walk, 一边 tink i v ke lianz
ming ming so pain. cannot scold e bloody woman
den always kana tat kind of what touch e backside n breast thing
想着想着就非常同情自己

until,
i saw 3 men v happily collecting water using dirty styroform boxes at that red colour pipe thing.
tat kind look abit like fire extinguisher one. don noe how they unscrew e thing
n e water looks dirty
e boxes also dirty

i find myself pitiful after being zham on e toes and these pp are happy over a source of water they hv discovered that is most probably unclean?

cannot 埋怨 liaoz
i shd be happy with what i have

~命运就算颠沛流离
命运就算曲折离奇
命运就算恐吓着你做人没趣味
别流泪心酸更不应舍弃
我愿能一生永远陪伴你~

No comments: