Tuesday, October 23, 2007

wonders of makeup

wednesday, 1130am

i committed a grave sin

I SLEPT LAST NIGHT WITHOUT REMOVING MY MAKEUP FIRST!

im too tired. can u imagine walking everyday to e station for 20mins, den walk back fr e station for 20mins with high heels again?
yest still walk ard shopping. worse is i bought nothing while wanqi n serene buy quite a fair bit

so, i decided to let my skin breathe for e day
no makeup today!

n cathy told me when she saw me: 你看起来真得很累
...e wonders of makeup
my skin must hv been really terrible (tick!)
my dark eye cirlces must hv been really scary (tick!)
i mus hv looked really old n tired now (tick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

KILL ME
half an hr more to lunch time. im gg to interrogate cathy ltr on abt my skin. im feeling v hungry now n i want to eat my 便当 !

another of serene's 无缘无故 convo

s.e.r.e.n.e says:
idiot!

s.e.r.e.n.e says:
haha

安琪/ [tv addict; yuan chang!] says:
i conclude tat u r v free


n then stop. no more reply liaoz

hehe i tink she 暗恋 me v long alr. we see each other DAY IN DAY OUT, EVEN SLP IN E SAME ROOM SHE STILL CAN YZ

i v long lan de yz with her on msn alr. i tink go back spore we both will siam each other far far away! hahaha!

No comments: