Tuesday, October 16, 2007

生日。。。快乐?

wed, 1130am

just ended a scary(to me) meeting with a soon-to-relocate-to-shanghai expat and my vp. in e meeting i damn stressed abt whether i got forget to print out any forms anot and before e meeting i was running ard, tidying the meeting room and stuff

so, finally its over!
but its not really over over
until e expat goes back to his home country aft tis 'look see' trip

shall stop digressing

just wanna say thanks to all e lovely and *ahem, chio pp who wished me a happy happy bdae!

extra thanks to jeremy for being e first, shu for adv wishing (and for e card, will tell you when i receive it) n jo for calling(sorry i slept alr, hahahha)

n of cos to my family and my sister for remembering (yes i owe you presents!)
to linda n cons who remembered too (i miss u guys)
to evon who left a tag on e tagboard (i rmb urs is on 27. hahaha, happy bdae in adv!)

HELLO WHERES THE REST?!
DON TINK U ALL GEI SIAOZ DON RMB I WONT COLLECT PRESENTS FR U ALL WHEN I GO BACK OK!

serene, wanqi, shangzhao n kevin volunteered to celeb with me tonight. we going to this 正大广场. serene say want eat 大餐. e rest still say wanna buy present for me (wah so nice!). im touched.

s.e.r.e.n.e says:
they are all going to have birthday dinner with you today


s.e.r.e.n.e says:
happy?


s.e.r.e.n.e says:
haha


安琪/ [tv addict; yuan chang!] says:
.......... e ALL is who????????????


s.e.r.e.n.e says:
the ppl in our household only


s.e.r.e.n.e says:
they are actually very nice de lo


s.e.r.e.n.e says:
they still wanna get you a birthday gift


s.e.r.e.n.e says:
but i told them no need


s.e.r.e.n.e says:
haha


安琪/ [tv addict; yuan chang!] says:
wah so nice ar!


安琪/ [tv addict; yuan chang!] says:
u tell them need la


安琪/ [tv addict; yuan chang!] says:
bt u tell them give me cash


安琪/ [tv addict; yuan chang!] says:
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA


then...no more reply anymore):

jeremy's reaction when i told him?

- J e r e m y - says:
you no money!
- J e r e m y - says:
you stay at home!

*hint to all: i accept cash and bank transfer. hahaha!

actually celebrate or not also e same. i don mind watching a movie alone to celeb my bdae. hahaha. tats what i did last yr. seriously i find it fun. watching movies alone is fun
反正... hahaha jeremy you know la hor!

荒唐的十八岁正式过去了
十九岁又会怎样呢?
happy happy bdae to myself(:

No comments: