Friday, June 22, 2007

i condemned e stupid bear to e storeroom, nv to see e light again
maybe when im free later i will go throw it

i cleared my inbox and saved messages

i want to throw away e pair of sandals tat i buy in charles and keith (damn it shd hv bought e other pair instead. shdnt hv listened. waste money)
but bo bian, now too broke cannot buy new pair so hv to keep first

i see e black bikini that i buy not long ago for swimming tucked away. rotting there. super fan. i want to throw also

i going to buy new makeup pouch. so i can throw away e stupid black pig pouch tat i once thought was v cute.

i threw away the stupid 'i miss you' monkey stamp
i also threw away e stupid small little box with plaster inside

everything throw throw throw!
i dont want to ask why anymore. no more whys! i shall focus on myself only!
i want to buy e 心想事成 vcd (u all buy for me)
i want to buy 甜甜圈 (u all queue for me)
i want to go zoo (u all go with me)
i want to go night safari (u all pay for me)
i want to go drinking (u all drink with me)
i want to try reverse bungee jumping at clarke quay (u all try with me)

everything that i wanted to do in e past and nv did hv e chance to do, i want to do. n i will pester. jeremy, sb, shu, tony n jane are all on my pestering list! hahaha!

sianz diaoz leh. sch resuming on mon alr. need to present afa, hand up claw, IB n wisp proj. everyone like v busy with projs. i see their msn nick all saying they got alot of projects, 1 down 2 to go that kind.
why my group like nth at all
we still happily like nth like that
nobody care at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

v fan. maybe later i shuang i go seesee looklook at e projects. i haven started on it leh. 祝我好运 ok!

No comments: