Tuesday, August 7, 2007

updates on what happened

i was talkin to my mom on e phone while i was at e bus stop

my hands were full, holding my hp; breakfast and wallet searching for my ezlink card

i found it at e last min den throw my wallet into my bag n board e bus

before e bus even reached e first stop, i discovered tat my wallet was missing. alighted n ran back to e bus stop

JW
MISSING
GONE
DISAPPEARED INTO THIN AIR AGAIN

天啊!为何要这样对我!
i v nan de bring my IC out. den e whole wallet just go missing like that
i lost my IC, uob atm card, posb atm card, ezlink card, $88

lodged a police report aft that
i v worried
what if pp take my IC go borrow fr loansharks!
i tink loansharks 认地址不认人

will you all help me if my house kana splashed paint
will you all help me if my house kana chained n set on fire


went to see fortune teller aft tat
he ask me what i want to ask

I WANT TO ASK WHY I SO SUAY !!!!

fortune teller(ft): 你的运气从 2006 年开始下了。 现在,你的运气在最谷底。
me: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ft: 如果你的运气在农历八月没有转,你就要等到 2009 年
me:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (perpetual shockness)

den he continue to tell me alot of things

ft: 你去年应该有桃花运
me: huh? 没有 leh
ft: 去年有男朋友吗?
me: 今年 lor
ft: 你和你的男朋友,相克。 喜欢的时候你连你自己姓什么都不记得。不然就会大吵,互相忍让就可以。
me: ....... erm, 分手了
ft: 好,忘记他,丢掉。后面还有两三个。不用急,你会迟婚。过了二十九岁才结婚

stunned. perpetual shockness.
后面还有两三个??!!
suitors or bfs???
i don tink i can tahan so many breakups leh

迟婚??!!
29, like abit too late le leh
later bcum 高龄产妇 how!!!

btw, my parents not angry
THEY ARE FURIOUS
i tink replace IC need $100
altogether 2 weeks i lost $388

if i hv a child who lose $388 in 2 weeks, i will slap n whip my child until he/she beg for mercy
jeanie say if im her child she will boil hot oil n splash on me
jason say he will scold abit, den whip me jialat jialat

jw. e world is hopeless
i am hopeless
cannot see any 曙光

No comments: