Sunday, December 16, 2007

the last...

night
friday
we were on e bed side by side talking until we finally fell asleep

morning
saturday
last min packing

dinner
saturday
went to xing wang to eat with wq, serene, sz n kevin. spend a total of 721Rmb, out of which 500Rmb was reimbursed. we ordered more than 10 dishes, had alot of bo luo buns n desserts.

that was the most enjoyable and relaxed dinner i had in e past 2 weeks

hug
saturday
nope, i didnt cry. but i felt sad

just came back
i hv e room to myself now
1 person with everything in 2s is making me feel so alone

how i wish, i knew abt it earlier
mayb things wld hv been diff
可惜, 千金难买早知道

nevertheless, jiayou!
pls email me ok!
still e same old sentence. u know what i wan to say right...

ps: pls contact me at 13524856349. i used up e value in my prev card so i will top up for my prev card until i use up all e value in tis new card

pss: thanks to my family n frens who believed and supported me thru e whole episode. i love you guys, and im glad to have you guys(:

No comments: