Friday, December 21, 2007

friday is not my lucky day anymore:(

i just came back from lunch and i am so pissed off with myself

i went to the mall nearby with cathy after eating cos it was our routine to go walk around aft that
then we wanted to have ice cream. so she went to buy 2 ice cream cones fr anderson (choco yummy!) and i went to withdraw money

i withdrew 200rmb n just nice cathy came to look for me with e ice cream
so with 1 hand holding my ice cream cone, another hand holding my hp n wallet, i was pretty lazy to open my wallet n put e money in

SO I STUPIDLY GO AND STUFF MY ATM CARD AND MONEY IN THE FRONT POCKET OF MY JEANS!

n aft half hour i discovered my money missing!!!!
must be i nv push the money down my front pocket carefully den i walk walk walk and e money drop out!

i think i am very stupid and i deserve to be shot in the head
i think i am very stupid and i deserve to be shot in the head
i think i am very stupid and i deserve to be shot in the head

been chanting this for the umpteen time since i discovered my money missing
fri is supposed to be my lucky day!!!!

but nvm, bcoz i am a very optimistic person (who wont be aft losing 200 SGD in spore and somemore is misteriously disappear into thin air? plus not forgetting the stupid incident of losing my IC, cash of $80+ and bank card on e bus), i decided that losing money will be better than losing my posb bank card

luckily is e money 不见
if my posb bank card also decide to do disappearing act
i really will kill myself for u all to see

bcoz my 'salary' (or allowance as what NP says) is deposited into my spore bank alc =X

No comments: