Tuesday, January 15, 2008

names

heh, i am very e bored today so i decided to unravel e mystery and erm..., secretiveness behind my name

Angie Quek Anqi, 郭安琪 (Guo Anqi)
my mom says 安琪儿 is e name of an angel
very beautiful name and i tink suits me perfectly (muahahaha)

they all say that Angie is e direct translation of 安琪

my mom registered my name wrongly. supposed to be Quek Anqi Angie
because of this my resgister no in pri sch is 1 all e way, 2 in sec sch n poly
but im not grumbling. at least i get to be tested on oral first

Roslin call me 冰淇淋 becuase she used to call me 安琪淋 (a pity we r not on talking terms anymore)

shuwen call me QUEKADOO in sec sch. n i tink its cute

cons call me QUEK QUEK. equally cute

kelvin goes ANGIE QUEK~!

jeanie is lazy. just QUEK

cathy is unique. she calls me 小妞

my sister calls me FAT TORTOISE

my mom calls me AH GIE

my pri sch nickname 'CHICKEN WINGS' lasted for awhile because when i ran, my body remained stick straight- no movement, but my hands were flapping by e side. thank god i grew out of that. horrible memory

jeremy, jane, linda n e rest of them are very e not creative. they just call me ANGIE

i think this is a very stupid post




note: 3 weeks left

No comments: