Sunday, January 27, 2008

a FUNNY phone convo

cons: angie, u noe hor just now my fren call me leh. she just broke up with her bf. ya n her crying is worse than u last time leh, breathless type.

me: haha, how u noe i nv cry more jialat than her before? aiya initial break up is cry n cry one

cons: but she goes-

xx: i want to call him (crying, whimpering)
cons: no no, u call me
xx: but i want to call him (whimpers). i want to hear his voice (crys)
cons: NO u call me

silence..................................
after 30 seconds

me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

cons: what u laughing at!
me: hahaha i cannot take it, really very funny, (still continue to HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
cons: u r very evil. now u know how funny u once were. dont forget u said sth like tat before
me: DAMN DID I?! (*ponders.)

me(tinking)- shit i think i really did
me(tell myself- cannot, must deny all e way): oh that ar, i dont rmb leh hehehe

cons: hahaha really ar. YOU BEHAVED ONCE LIKE HER

No comments: