Sunday, May 18, 2008

at clarke quay last night!

fashion bar and kandi bar yesterday

its really diff to talk when the whole bar is thum-thum-zi-zi-zi all e way
i think i still prefer to sit outside

lunar and hooters looks v interesting to us. but in e end we didnt went in. nx time maybe?
and i was commenting on how interesting e clinic concept is for e whole night

PART 1

me: actually clinic is v interesting leh. look at e wheelchairs! and they drink fr syringes!!!!
cons n sock: no way! i dont wan to be sitting in a wheelchair. like cursing myself
me: but u got to admit tat its an interesting concept leh


PART 2 (e second time we walked past clinic)

me: i really think clinic is v interesting leh. why dont we give it a try
cons: angie, tell me which part of ur body u dont need. ur legs mayb? i help u break it n u can sitting in a wheelchair forever
me: hmmm (starts to think).. mayb u can try breaking my arms instead? i think they're too fat!
cons: well, tat is handicapped. u don need to break ur arms to sit in a wheelchair

PART 3 (e third time we walked past clinic. again)

me: seriously i still think clinic is v interesting
cons: NO ANGIE. NO
one day i'l get her to go clinic with me tog. humph

cons' bdae is coming soon! 6june!
mayb i'l get her and jo to go on the bungee thing at clarke quay
looks v exciting n fun to me!
lunar and attica the next time round ok! (:

No comments: